Babo Violent 2 South Africa
Please login to enter these forums.
Please login to enter these forums.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for everyone who plays Babo Violent 2 in South Africa

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the South African Babo Violent 2 Forum!
If you're new, go introduce yourself in the general forum!
SA Babo Teamspeak 3 [Online] ts.isgaming.co.za:9987
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:54 am
Top posters
Vrikkidel
How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links Vote_lcapHow to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links Voting_barHow to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links Vote_rcap 
Flame
How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links Vote_lcapHow to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links Voting_barHow to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links Vote_rcap 
nerve
Dark
Sausage<3
H0B0
hoener dief
FacelessToast
Crapper
xToothpicksx

How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links

Go down 
+4
Flame
Crapper
hoener dief
Vrikkidel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Vrikkidel
Founder
Founder
Vrikkidel

How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links Empty
PostSubject: How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links   How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:27 am

The Following are some links that will help you set up (Note: The links marked with a * are needed for gameplay)

Babo Violent 2.11 The standard version of the game. Download Link #1
Babo Violent 2.11 Pro Client* Pro Client is a community-created extension to the game that adds several extra features like Remote Detonation Bazooka and gun sides. It is backwards compatible with original game. Download Link #1
Babo Violent 2.11 Prozac Client Prozac Client is a user-created extension to the original game created and maintained by Russian Babo-ist, Ketamine. This version has several visual upgrades. Download Link #1
Windows 32bit Dedicated Server Version 2.11f, for a Windows Server Download Link #1
Linux Dedicated Server Version 2.11f, for a Linux Server Download Link #1
Admin Application 3.1 Admin Application 3.1 used by admins to run servers more efficiently. Download Link #1
Team Speak 3 Client A voice chat program for gamers Server Address: ts.isgaming.co.za)
(Be sure to download the client, not the server)
Download Link #1
Xfire Multi-purpose communication program for gamers that tracks time spent on games. Download Link #1

Some communities which will help you get started:

Online Stats Tracker * (Tracks your game stats and is necessary for access to Clan Server)
SA BV2 XFire Community (Join this community once you have created an Xfire account)
IS Gaming BV2 Forums (South African Babo Server Hosts)
European Forum
North American Forum
Russian Forum

Last edited by Vrikkidel on Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sababo.forum.st
hoener dief
hoener dief

PostSubject: Re: How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links   How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:54 am

Vrik die online stats tracker is verkeerd, http://ladder.baboviolent.ru/ Dit kort 'n 2
http://ladder.baboviolent2.ru/
Back to top Go down
Vrikkidel
Founder
Founder
Vrikkidel

PostSubject: Re: How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links   How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:39 pm

Channged the link a while ago, site just needed a restart for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Crapper
Crapper

PostSubject: Re: How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links   How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:21 am

Hey, download links in first post don't have the new .db file. http://baboviolent.net for everything and links.
Back to top Go down
http://www.baboviolent.net
Vrikkidel
Founder
Founder
Vrikkidel

PostSubject: Re: How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links   How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:46 am

Thanks Crapper
Back to top Go down
hoener dief
hoener dief

PostSubject: Re: How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links   How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 7:12 am

Awe peeps is there a SA server up? Reinstalled babo and can only see some European and German servers? 7 servers total?
Back to top Go down
hoener dief
hoener dief

PostSubject: Re: How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links   How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 7:12 am

Awe peeps is there a SA server up? Reinstalled babo and can only see some European and German servers? 7 servers total?
Back to top Go down
Flame
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
Flame

PostSubject: Re: How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links   How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:50 pm

196.38.180.95 3335/6/7
Back to top Go down
whitefangla;)

PostSubject: Re: How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links   How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 10:48 am

Hi I am new to this site, I'm "whitefang" I am trying to get started on playing online on any BV2 servers here in South Africa but for the heck of me I have no idea where to get started.

Any help or suggestions on this?

Thanks in Advance
Back to top Go down
Crapper
Crapper

PostSubject: Re: How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links   How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 11:44 am

Flame wrote:
196.38.180.95 3335/6/7

IS Gaming needs to update their bv2.db file with this: http://mazzocco.dk/Games/Babo%20Violent/bv2.db and shut down then reboot the BV2 servers. That way the servers will show up in the gamebrowser and you don't need to type in the IP manually.
The same file is used to update your clients so that they connect to the new (one month old) master server.
Back to top Go down
whitefangla;)

PostSubject: Re: How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links   How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 11:56 am

Ahh thanks a lot, it seems to be working Very Happy. I just entered the IP as: 196.38.180.95 3335 which is right I assume? But my ping when I connected was pretty bad so I got kicked to spectator mode haha bounce
Back to top Go down
Flame
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
Flame

PostSubject: Re: How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links   How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 2:27 am

You should be able to play on the South African servers with 33-99 ping. If you lagged it should be something from your end causing it.
Back to top Go down
whitefangla;)

PostSubject: Re: How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links   How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 2:32 am

Haha yeah I'm sure it was caused on my side because I was trying to play on it with a 3G Dongle but the signal I had was pretty unstable, so that should be the problem but non the less I'm happy that its working Wink
Back to top Go down
whitefangla;)

PostSubject: Re: How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links   How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 2:39 am

One other thing I was wondering about, the maps that they use on the public server(Death Match) - 196.38.180.95 3335, do they use larger maps as well? Because when I was playing last night there were only 2 maps that were pretty small...
Back to top Go down
Flame
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
Flame

PostSubject: Re: How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links   How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 2:50 am

Go look at my answer on your other post. Certain maps stay on rotation according to the amount of people on the server.
Back to top Go down
Crapper
Crapper

PostSubject: Re: How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links   How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 8:06 am

Hi, don't know how many of you visit this forum anymore or even if an admin or someone who's in contact with your host reads this but, a Google search will reveal http://baboviolent.net as one of the first results on a search. From there people can download working clients and servers for the game.
If you want SA players to come play, it would be a good idea to tell your host (ISgaming) to update the bv2.bd file for their servers so that they show in the Game Browser for the game.
New players that download from above mentioned site and other sites will either see no servers at all or servers from EU only - laggy servers. To expand your community I strongly suggest you get your host to update the server files and get it listed on the new master server.

New file for the server is this one: http://mazzocco.dk/Games/Babo%20Violent/bv2.db - just DL, send to host and tell them what to do with it.

Hopefully this will be seen by someone who cares and want more players to come to SA for a fun and easy game... I know we're getting new players every 2-3 days, sometimes we see new players come back for more so since I made baboviolent.net we've had 5-10 new players and a lot of old players coming back.

- Crapper
Back to top Go down
Orly

PostSubject: Re: How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links   How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:53 am

Edit: Realise this message was a tad lacking in being concise, so objective summary.

Trying to get hold of the host to organise the updating procedure at the moment, unfortunately on vacation so might leave flame in charge of that scene. Will try to convince him to update servers and continue hosting, but will see if that is possible. Will let you know the outcome.

Thanks for the information once again!
Back to top Go down
nerve

PostSubject: Re: How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links   How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:47 am

Peeps are still playing??

>R.I.P<
Back to top Go down
nerve

PostSubject: Re: How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links   How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:54 am

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraidaffraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Vrikkidel
Founder
Founder
Vrikkidel

PostSubject: Re: How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links   How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 9:19 pm

Smack my bitch up...
Back to top Go down
B0nZy

PostSubject: Newbie   How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 12:59 am

Hey guys just joined the forum. Just wanted to know where i should paste that server files to find that server in my game browser.
Back to top Go down

How to get started with Babo Violent 2 + Download links
Page 1 of 1